Saturday, February 28, 2015

New Songs for Acoustic Chapel

I've changed the song on the bottom since Lord I Need You doesn't quite work for us.  Please listen to it!  Girls have a different part that guys in the chorus and its really good.  We probably won't do it quite that fast.

Here's a list (and youtube videos) of songs for our acoustic chapel.  We may not do all of them, but since I want us to be prepared, we should practice all of them.  :-)  We will discuss and document song mappings in the next practice.

This is Amazing Grace - Lauren Daigle cover - Key of D up to E




Open the Eyes of my Heart - Paul Baloche     Key of E



How Can I Keep from Singing - Chris Tomlin   Key of E



Sing Sing Sing - Chris Tomlin    Key of A


You're Beautiful - Phil Wickam    Key of A





Light the Fire     Key of G




No comments:

Post a Comment