Thursday, September 14, 2017

Welcome to Worship Band 2017-2018! Chapel Set List for Sept 20th

Hi everyone,
Again, welcome to (back for many of you) the band this year!  Really looking forward to it and what God is going to do in us and through us.  One thing I didn't mention for you new folks - I actually don't work at the school.  I just a parent volunteering to help lead a band.. and that's why its important to check you email as I will NOT be around at school much for you to ask me questions.  Hope that makes sense.

Remember to bring your ear buds and show up at 7am for chapel setup on Wednesday next week!

So, for chapel next week we'll do:

  • My Redeemer Lives - key of E
  • You Are Good - key of G
  • Praises - key of G
  • I Surrender - key of D (but starts on Bm)
We'll do them in the order above so that there's less key changing.
Here's the videos for the newbies:


My Redeemer Lives


You Are Good


Praises


I Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment