Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 9th Encounter Debrief and Song Thoughts

Hi everyone,

Great job today!  Our fast songs went quite well I thought.  I heard some good things about how the E. Guitar sounded - particularly in God's Not Dead.  I thought we probably could have shortened our arrangement of I Am Free a bit - essentially that was my fault thought I think.

Another impression I got was 'When You Walk Into the Room' was new for a lot of people, but that's ok.  Its a great song.  Unfortunately we had to cut 'Set a Fire' a bit short because of our time.  I don't really like being (or feeling) rushed in worship, and so we'll likely do 4 songs in our next set instead of 5.

We have two chapels left in the year this year!!!  April 27th and May 25th.  As far as I know, May 25th will be our all acoustic chapel, so our next chapel on April 27th will be the last one with the full band.  Here's a list of the songs we did this year (and some others).  We need to pick 4 for our next chapel.....

God's Not Dead
I Am Free
When You Walk into the Room
Rooftops
Set a Fire
The Happy Song
Happy Day
Everlasting God
Came to My Rescue
Cornerstone
Awake My Soul
I Surrender
Great Are You Lord
No Longer Slaves
Good Good Father
Deep Cries Out
I Will Exalt
Don't Ever Stop
Amazing Love
Let God Arise
You Are Good
Your Grace is Enough
Here I Am to Worship
I Found a Love

No comments:

Post a Comment