Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Chapel debrief and New Songs

Great job today everybody!!

As I thought later how everything went, I kind of chuckled to myself...  The song I thought we'd nail (The Happy Song) was actually rather flat, and the song I was most concerned about (Came to My Rescue) turned out quite well.  I thought our dynamics were really good - particularly in the slow songs.  Solo singers did great and you instrumentalists did awesome as well.  It was great to hear the acoustic guitar a lot more, and that E. Guitar patch rocks.  We need to figure out a way to make your pedal a volume pedal rather than a gain pedal on that patch and it will be even better (I think).  Drums were solid - you and I were locked in on the slow songs and the tempo stayed pretty consistent - excellent.  Keys, you provided a great foundation for us in the slow songs as always :-)  Great closing prayer (benediction?) J.L!

I'm going to add some more comments later, but I wanted to publish this now so you could take a look at some possible new songs.

New Songs for us to try...  I'll post chord charts for the new ones Wednesday evening (I hope)

God's Not Dead (Newsboys)  Chord Chart  Key of E



I am Free   Chord Chart  Key of D



Rooftops    Chord Chart   Key of G



When You Walk into the Room   Chord Chart  Key of A



Set a Fire   Chord Chart   Key of G



No comments:

Post a Comment