Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Dec. 2nd Chapel Debrief and new songs

Great job in chapel today everyone.  Set up was fantastic.  You guys were Pros!  Amazing job with that.  I think probably the biggest hiccup was with me talking  :-)  That should give you all more impetus to find something to talk about instead of having me talk.  

I can hear us listening to the music as we go, and adjusting our singing/playing - that's great.  I thought our dynamics were fantastic.  Our transitions were really good (other than my talking).

Deep Cries Out was a lot of fun with everyone doing the actions.  I thought our vocals sounded really good in that song as well. 

I felt that we finished Good, Good Father at nice peak - it felt right in every way (at least from my perspective).  Well done everyone.

Our next chapel isn't until January (2nd week I think?).  Here's some song we'll be working on as we prepare for that.  

Awake My Soul   Key of C
(Chord Chart)



Let Your Glory Fall    Key of C
(Chord Chart)



I surrender    Key of Am (C major)
(Chord Chart)



Rooftops    Key of G
(Chord Chart)



Great are you Lord   Key of E   
(Chord Chart)


No comments:

Post a Comment