Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Oct 28 Chapel Debrief & new songs

Well done in chapel today everyone.  I'll post more of my thoughts on my perspective on how things went later this evening.  However, I wanted to get these new songs out to you.  I'll post chord sheets for them hopefully this evening as well.  Our next chapel is Dec. 2 (or around there somewhere) and its our last one before Christmas, so I thought we'd have to include a Christmas song!

Chapel Thoughts:

  • I thought our transitions between songs were fantastic.  Everything flowed nicely.    Good job K.S. for being on top of all the patch changes on the keyboard.
  • Everyone who sang solos - you did great!  They all sounded good to me.
  • There were certain parts where we had a couple of duets happening - T.Z. was singing harmony a couple of times, and then J.L. was singing harmony with T.Z. on 'You Are My King'.  All those sounded fantastic (even though not all of them were formally planned).
  • I thought 'No Longer Slaves' went quite well.  We managed to keep the tempo from speeding up too much which was good, and we had a great build in the bridge.
  • J.L. Nice work wrapping things up.  It was real.
All in all, while there were a couple of blips, our hearts were there and I think it went very well.
:-)  See you all tomorrow!


Joy Unspeakable Joy   Key of A    (Chord Chart)




Deep Cries Out     Key of E  (Chord Chart)




Wholly Yours   Key of E  (Chord Chart)



Good Good Father   Key of E  (Chord Chart)



I Will Exalt  Key of D  (Chord Chart)


No comments:

Post a Comment