Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jan. 21st Chapel Debrief and New Songs!

Hi Everyone,

Well done, today!  I think you did a great job of being flexible and sensitive to the mood, plan, and what was going on.   I actually found it a little hard to hear everything today, so it's hard for me to give an opinion on how it think things sounded overall.  Other than a missed intro (like the start of the first song) and perhaps some forgotten words in places, I thought overall things went great.

There's always a new wrinkle - today it was a different location for our set up.  We handled it well, and managed to do a sound check on most of our set list for 'go-live' time.   Its funny, I think the parts that we didn't practice turned out really well - like the playing and singing in the background.  Instrumentalists did a great job of following along and adding in harmonies and melodies to complement the atmosphere.

Looking to our next chapel, I've got several new song suggestions for us (see below).  There was a slow one that a couple of you were suggesting last week, but I don't remember what it was.  Send me an email and I can post it as well.


I Am A Friend of God       Key of A



Happy Day     Key of G



Salvation is Here    Key of G


No comments:

Post a Comment