Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Some Math :-)

Here's some math for you - just what you wanted, I know.  :-)  It's some motivation for me and you to come to practice and get set up quickly after school.

Let's assume we have a good day and have 90 minutes to practice - we're set up by 3:30 and we finish at 5:00.  If we allotted 15 minutes of practice together per song, we'll be able to get through 6 songs in that one practice!  There's some food for thought for those of you who would like to do an 'all music' chapel.  Hopefully that some motivation to come prepared (that is - knowing the song inside and out) to Thursday afternoon, rather than using Thursday afternoon as time to learn the song.

I don't mean to sound tough.  I do think we need to use our time together to build 'the team' as well.  And to me that has to involve some visiting, jamming a bit, and trying a 'musical experiment' here and there.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday.  Please remember to bring your earphones/headphones as I think we'll be setting up with the big system.

No comments:

Post a Comment